★★★ Go Away ★★★

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIG UPS on this one! Great look, but now I may have to change the final look of mine a bit, not to look like I'm biting off your ride.

HEY!! BY NOT PUTTING A DATE BY YOUR NAME YA GETTING LOST TO THE BACK PAGES OF THE FORUM. OR IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?!? :mrgreen: YOU SNEEKY DEVIL. GREAT BUILD BY THE WAY KEEP IT UP. PEACE

Great build! I love the way this is turning out, and the paint and graphics are awesome! Oh, and kudos for the super clean garage and the 240Z. I just pulled the eng/trans in a friend's MGB and my garage looks like a murder occured and the subject bled oil...

Ok... Ok.... Will try to finnish this thing up now.... This summer has been a tough one... working overtime... My girls playing ball... swimming... and endless home repairs that seem to have needed attn all at once... the bike is collecting dust in the shop.... I just now made it back out there to start working on it again.... I will post pics as soon as it changes from last seen.... 8)

Evil wicked good!

Still loving this build/bike, still wanting more! :D

ChrisMac said:
Looking terrific. I would love to transfer this idea to the Volksrod I'm building.
Volksrod??? Show us!!!
I need ideas for when I start with mine...

Ratfink1962 said:
VERY NICE!!!

Its gonna look real good in my garage :mrgreen: :lol:

:lol:

Thank you for bringing your bikes to the show... It is mucho appreciato.... :)

CUE UP THE OFFSPRINGS "GONE AWAY" SONG CUZ YOU JUST BLEW US AWAY!! THIS BIKE IS SMOKING!! PEACE

garagegoon said:

Hey no problem, Im also trying to get a few more of the "little" bikes done before the show opens... not sure If Im gonna make it since Ive got a hundred other things going on at the same time :roll:

Ratfink1962 said:
garagegoon said:

Hey no problem, Im also trying to get a few more of the "little" bikes done before the show opens... not sure If Im gonna make it since Ive got a hundred other things going on at the same time :roll:

I was hoping to get mine in the show as well, but ran out of time (still not assembled). I will plan on attending as a spectator though! I'm diggin that bike! 8)

Latest posts

Back