★★★ THE BATTLECRUISER ★★★ (07-03)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ★★★ THE BATTLECRUISER ★★★ (06-14)

This is one of the coolest paint jobs I have seen.

Thanks guys!

I gotta say...when I pulled the masking and stencils off I thought...whoa...cool!...ha ha. :lol:

Normally I don't really like the way my paint jobs turn out, but the camouflage colors look pretty sweet.

Rat Rod said:
Thanks guys!

I gotta say...when I pulled the masking and stencils off I thought...whoa...cool!...ha ha. :lol:

Normally I don't really like the way my paint jobs turn out, but the camouflage colors look pretty sweet.

Yes this looks great! The stencils and that color combo is awesome!!

The stencil lines look somewhat thicker than originals.... what is your estimation? Still look fantastic though!!!!

quicksilver said:
The stencil lines look somewhat thicker than originals.... what is your estimation? Still look fantastic though!!!!

Now you're gettin' a bit too technical for me. :wink:

Turned out very nice ....Now all you need is about 5 coats of clear :wink:

i really like that look. thanks for posting pics of stencils, nice to see how it's done. got a future project schwinn straightbar.

I kinda goofed on the forks.

I painted them all olive green forgetting that there are the three lines that need to be done.

Looks like I'll have to spray them khaki and then apply the stencils and then spray it with olive again.

Uncle Stretch said:
Turned out very nice ....Now all you need is about 5 coats of clear :wink:

Do you think that spraying clear on it would darken the colors?

I really like the colors the way they are now and I also like the matte finish.

that Krylon "fusion" paint is the best Ive used from a rattlecan, i wouldnt feel the least bit worried about skipping the clear.

Latest posts

Back