★★ Hot Rod Deluxe ★★

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
8,077
Reaction score
696
Location
Connecticut
Wow, 21 comments! :shock: Thanks for all the positive feedback...means a lot!! :mrgreen:
 
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
2,655
Reaction score
702
Location
Minneapolis, MN
SWEET Bike!! Great job of getting it down to bare metal :shock: :D
Then fantastic design and execution on the frame darts and springer
You worry worried about not doing as good as last year...
Well, you've out done yourself! Congrats
 
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
8,077
Reaction score
696
Location
Connecticut
MplsCoaster said:
SWEET Bike!! Great job of getting it down to bare metal :shock: :D
Then fantastic design and execution on the frame darts and springer
You worry worried about not doing as good as last year...
Well, you've out done yourself! Congrats

Thanks Steve, appreciate it! :wink:
 
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Once again another great build Nick. As always,I am proud your my Son. I seen alot of hard work go into that project and no matter what problems you encountered you never gave up.Great looking bike,keeping with the rat rod spirit and theme. As usual you have my vote.
Keep it up and you just might be the next Jesse James. :mrgreen:
 
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
8,077
Reaction score
696
Location
Connecticut
Thanks guys! :D This one will be in the garage for a while :mrgreen:
 
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Messages
3,402
Reaction score
4,440
Location
Philly
Ya know I love this bike! Wanna trade?!? HaHa Once again thanks for being there and doing what you do. Build on brudderman!! YBJ2S
 

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
8,107
Reaction score
294
Location
Southern Illinois
Love that guard man !!! it just screams "fast". Really liking your handlebars too man, don't see them shaped like those too often and they look great on that bike !!! Good luck man :wink:
 

kingfish254

CHECK OUT MY SALE THREAD FOR COOL STUFF!
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
29,886
Reaction score
32,420
Location
Historic Savannah
Congrats on popping double digits man!!!
This bike totally deserves the love it is getting!!!
 
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
8,077
Reaction score
696
Location
Connecticut
Thanks guys! :D I haven't checked in 3 days and was shocked to see 11 votes!! :mrgreen:
 
Joined
Jan 23, 2011
Messages
3,402
Reaction score
4,440
Location
Philly
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Thanks guys! :D I haven't checked in 3 days and was shocked to see 11 votes!! :mrgreen:
You deserved that and more! I dig this bike man!!
 
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
8,077
Reaction score
696
Location
Connecticut
Jake Sensi said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Thanks guys! :D I haven't checked in 3 days and was shocked to see 11 votes!! :mrgreen:
You deserved that and more! I dig this bike man!!


Thanks Jake!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
 

Latest posts

Top