☣☢ VerBoten ☠ϟ - Elgin Twin Evanaction Build - Big Butt Strikes Again!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just digging through the finished bikes looking for yours bud. Pretty sure you crushed them this year.

Thanks, I am proud of how VerBoten turned out, but no way is my build or any other build crushing the rest. As always there are a ton of bikes that are worthy of the crown.

Well, it's raining so no final photos yet.
Here is a walk around video I did yesterday. The only thing that is different is I now have white coke bottle grips.

Man Brian that bike is beautiful. I had both my youngsters next to me watching that video and we all agree that is an amazing bicycle. The attention to detail is beyond anything I could imagine. That is truly a work of art

Rained this morning, so I cleaned up the dirty whitewalls. Had a break in the rain so I was able to go out and get some. I am copying them now to sort through. Raining again now. I may go out again if it breaks again.

Here is one that I took

mercer.jpg

Man Brian that bike is beautiful. I had both my youngsters next to me watching that video and we all agree that is an amazing bicycle. The attention to detail is beyond anything I could imagine. That is truly a work of art

Came out great man! :thumbsup: Defiantly a contender.

Thanks a ton guys. It was fun riding it around between rain and skirting puddles. It definitely gets peoples attention! The white grips were definately what it needed. The Thompson grips have such a better feel too. Great cushion to them. The saddle was a dream also. I am glad I worked up the nerve to use this museum piece of a seat.

Just got back in from my second ride of the day between thunderstorms. I had a great time riding VerBoten around and taking pics with tourists and talking with all of the people that would come up when I stopped to stage the bike for photos. I bet I was riding about 5 hours today. The only reason why I came in was because I was losing good light and it looked like a third storm was rolling in. I couldn't have plan a better final wrapup for the build off.

Now I have to copy and and go through my photos and get them posted up in the FINISHED section. As usual it's easy to find cool photo ops in picturesque Savannah, but I have a feeling that one of the simplest backgrounds may be the one I use for my voting pic. Fresh cut green grass in Forsyth Park. It just seems to make the colors on this bike pop.

Here is one of those photos.

WP_20150802_13_35_35_Pro.jpg

Also, here is a walk around video that I shot in Queenfish's courtyard tracking down the elusive Twn Bar.

CRIKEY, SHE"S A BEYOOT!

I like the idea of the green grass as the back ground, the bike looks so awesome it's almost pointless to take the eye away from the bike itself. Heck even in front of a pile of garbage with a passed out drunk bum behind it wouldn't take away from this bike. But I like the grass idea.

Thanks man!!

Here is a walk around video I did in the green grass to show you what I mean.

LOL, I hadn't even noticed it got that big! CONGRATS!!!

Latest posts

Back