♠♣♦♥'SIMPATICO'♥♦♣♠

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkme

𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞.𝐧𝐮𝐭
Reaction score
20180806_181117.jpg

Not sure what is the best pic.

20180806_164201.jpg

20180806_161700.jpg

What I started with the second time around. After a complete frame twisted mishap.
2 wheels and a rear end.
20180721_163439.jpg

20180806_161728.jpg
20180806_163300.jpg
20180806_161812.jpg
20180806_161709.jpg

Simpatico is fitted with a 500w brushless rear hub,with a 36v battery. All electrics are hidden inside the tank.
A modern day version of a Moto Guzzi motoleggera 65 1946-1954.
I purchased and mounted the original forks to a Guzzino.

Tank etc is all made from fiberglass,a little etching going on also.

Build thread is here.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/♠♣♦♥simpatico♥♦♣♠.106410/

I seem to be having issues with the internet etc. Some photos are loading starange and internet keeps cutting out.
Last 4 days I have just been rushing to finish by the deadline.

Hope to add more of what has been done on this build.
20180806_163247.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job Funk glad to see you get this one built. I know it’s been some time in the making. Came out sweet very unique [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still blown away at how this build went from "I don't have time" :D to something amazing!!!
Brilliant work!
So glad to see you back across the finish line!

Glad you made it I was rooting for you .
Your builds always surprise me you take a pile of stuff and turn it into something cool and unique.

I am still blown away at how this build went from "I don't have time" :D to something amazing!!!
Brilliant work!
So glad to see you back across the finish line!
Thanx for pushing me...
Still has some added ideas to go on,will do that after voting.

Glad you made it I was rooting for you .
Your builds always surprise me you take a pile of stuff and turn it into something cool and unique.
:bigsmile: I only have piles of stuff to work with... No choice. You always have to think outside the bike with parts ideas etc... But on the downside is,you can't walk past some trash or a row at the hardware,thinking what can I do with that.:crazy2:
I believe it is a illness:21:
It is now way to expensive to ship bikes etc from USA now.

Here is the pic flicked the right way around.
For some reasom 5 pics would not upload correctly.
So I had to leave them out.
The only way was to copy n paste direct from fb.
In my pc they are the correct way.:crazy:
38810236_10155937588379811_1638336792845352960_n.jpg

38632925_10155933372994811_7552645233477943296_n.jpg

38674405_10155933373049811_628149635738763264_o.jpg

Ah so I see I wasn't the only one kingfishy was whooping to get their bikes done.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

I know right...
He whoops all right !!!!

24679.png

:bigsmile: I only have piles of stuff to work with... No choice. You always have to think outside the bike with parts ideas etc... But on the downside is,you can't walk past some trash or a row at the hardware,thinking what can I do with that.:crazy2:
I believe it is a illness:21:
It is now way to expensive to ship bikes etc from USA now.

I know what you mean In Canada we don't have a lot of the cool stuff thats in the States either and shipping is expensive here as well .
Not a lot of double bar stuff I'm mostly building English style 28 inch 700C pathracer stuff with fat tires .
I've never entered anything with an American built frame just too hard to get your hands on one.

If it's an illness don't get better :thumbsup:

Love your build Funk!
You always make something very cool and original.
Thanx LTJ . Missing you in these build-offs. I think its time you get back in... Although this might be my last summer one...

You got my vote girl . Your at the top of my list . I hear ya on this summer build off stuff . It sucks the life out of ya . My have to change things up next year my self also .

Thanx LTJ . Missing you in these build-offs. I think its time you get back in... Although this might be my last summer one...
Pretty sure I am back in for the MBBO this year!
I hope you will too, 4 months this time too, so a bit more time if required...

I know what you mean In Canada we don't have a lot of the cool stuff thats in the States either and shipping is expensive here as well .
Not a lot of double bar stuff I'm mostly building English style 28 inch 700C pathracer stuff with fat tires .
I've never entered anything with an American built frame just too hard to get your hands on one.

If it's an illness don't get better :thumbsup:
I did manage to get a higgins and my 39 hawthorne over when shipping was real.
It's time to get the higgins up and running.

Pretty sure I am back in for the MBBO this year!
I hope you will too, 4 months this time too, so a bit more time if required...
I did get a nanna seat and I have always wanted to make a big girl ride...
I do like the look of them but not soo much a fan...

You got my vote girl . Your at the top of my list . I hear ya on this summer build off stuff . It sucks the life out of ya . My have to change things up next year my self also .

It certainly does,we work on seasonal work here,so summer is hectic.
So now that the voting is open to what ever you feel like,it's the same as the winter build,so hopefully temps and rain stay mild to build. But saying that we have had a huge temp drop,feels like Autumn here...
Killer bike G-Matt,a sweet ride...

It certainly does,we work on seasonal work here,so summer is hectic.
So now that the voting is open to what ever you feel like,it's the same as the winter build,so hopefully temps and rain stay mild to build. But saying that we have had a huge temp drop,feels like Autumn here...
Killer bike G-Matt,a sweet ride...

Not here still in the 90s
Killer job on your bike as well . We had a close running race together. It was back and forth . I thought you had me at the end . You kept getting votes & I got none at all on the last day . Some how I held on to
3rd congratulations on your 4 place finish. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back