⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ --- Sexy HEXy Is DONE! - Ride (PIC HEAVY) + Walkaround VIDEO!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woohoo fancy bars... I like the way the shiny guard matches the forks also...
Problem is, that tune Shiny Shiny pops into my head.

woohoo fancy bars... I like the way the shiny guard matches the forks also...
Problem is, that tune Shiny Shiny pops into my head.

Never heard that one before. Obviously 80s, but I don't think that one ever made it across the pond.

Haven't done anything with the bars yet. I need the ebay seller to replace them. Once I started looking at them closer, I could tell that one grip bar is angled back about 7 degrees more than the other. Also the curved risers are not equal. One of those is 1/4" higher than the other.

From the minute you put those wheels with the Maltese Cross and the tires with the red stripe side walls on that aluminum frame the only thing in my mind was “Red Baron” ! It has that aluminum aircraft frame basis and just speaks Speed ! I’m loving how this build is going !

Never heard that one before. Obviously 80s, but I don't think that one ever made it across the pond.
Really! yes 80's and very annoying!!!! Ha ha.

With Imelda Bar-cos in the closet for the time being, what's next on the Hex-ilisious build agenda?

With Imelda Bar-cos in the closet for the time being, what's next on the Hex-ilisious build agenda?

Kinda want to get the bars in place before anything else so that I can make sure that everything jives visually. Been too busy with rental property stuff lately anyway, so the timing worked out.

Had time after work and got the draggin' bars sliced in half.

20210607_181354.jpg

Feels good to get these mounted. I still need to trim off the excess that extends beyond the clip on clamps.
These are at a super comfy riding position.

20210607_182333.jpg

20210607_182317.jpg

Here are some more pics of the bars on.

20210607_182300.jpg
20210607_182342.jpg
20210607_182353.jpg
20210607_182406.jpg
20210607_182414.jpg

How about some cool bar ends just there on the tips of the inside instead of cutting them to the level of the clamp?
Kind of reminds me of tusks and horns :)

I'll play around with the wild boar tusks idea. My initial thoughts are that it will clutter up the triple trees too much, but who knows.

I might have find some more wine stops. :D

1623157596970.png

Latest posts

Back