⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ HEXtreme ⬡⬣⬡⬣⬡ - Sexy HEXy the 1947 Hot Rod Silver King Hex Tube - 3rd PLACE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have NEVER done this before: I took one of your pics and made it my desktop background. The bike is simply stunning.

That's way cool man!!!! Which pic did you pick???

The LoCoMoFo's finished 3rd-3rd-10th-13th!!! We represented the LoCo well!!!! :D

Thanks to everyone that voted for HEXy!!!! I'm proud to have gotten a 3rd Place finish in this group of killer builds.

I have to confess that going into the voting I was cocky, which is unusal for me. Sometimes when you put this much work into all the little details of a build, you get blinders. But I was humbled when I took a look at the bigger picture of the top builds this year and easily saw that 4 or 5 of them were worthy of winning BO16. In the end, Rocky spoke to more of us and earned his well deserved crown. I am honored to have finished in 3rd place.

This was another great build off to participate in. I never get tired of building alongside each of you. It was very cool how many builders we had from outside the US this year!!! I hope that trend continues, because it broadens the build styles and looks that we experience. Thanks again to all of my build brothers and sisters. I've said it many times, but I don't believe that any of us would build as good of a bike on our own as we do together. I know I couldn't. THANK YOU!!!

This was my 11th Build Off in a row, and I am proud to have finished in the Top 3 six times, Top 5 eight times, and Top 10 ten times. Like I said, I feed off of everyone's builds, feedback, and the collective creativity that eminates from a RRB Build Off. Can't wait until next year! Same Rat Time, Same Rat Channel!!

Last edited:
Took HEXtreme out for a ride yesterday and ended up at the Roller Disco (turn sound on).

This poster that I won after BO13 popped up as a four year old memory, so I updated the collage to show all twelve years of my RatRodBikes Build Off bikes.

Kingfish254 Build Off Bikes .png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back