⭐ ShowBoatin' ™ ⭐ FINISHING TOUCHES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it wrong that I haven't finished this bike yet and I'm already plotting and scheming for next years build?

It would be wrong if you weren't. Those are perfectly normal symptoms of RRBBO Flu. No vaccine or mask necessary

I bet you were dancing around like this when you painted that going Ooo-ooo Ooo-ooo Ooo-ooo Ooo-ooo!! :banana: :banana: :cool::cool::cool:

a1c19ea0-a100-4b83-bfbe-7d4a106d936d_text.gif

That’s what I was thinking! Love me some Schlotzsky’s, haven’t seen any of them here in the Low Country yet
Doc, we have them in a couple spots in MN still, and one or two in The Valley in AZ. Loved em since the late '80s!

That’s what I was thinking! Love me some Schlotzsky’s, haven’t seen any of them here in the Low Country yet

Guess one of our LoCoMoFo rides needs to include old town Bluffton now!

Progress

I started off the day with a mountain of actual work work and by the end of the day I was in the zone and feeling productive. We have shiny stuff and clear. Cranks and forks done. Ran out of metalcast which sucks royally. Hopefully I have no harmony issues when it arrives and I continue on the frame

IMG_20210820_165309892~2.jpg
IMG_20210820_165340104~2.jpg

I think that photo shows the bling well enough

THAT YELLOW IS POPPIN' BIG TIME!!!!
I can remember going to 3 or 4 different auto parts stores tracking down enough Metalcast before.

THAT YELLOW IS POPPIN' BIG TIME!!!!
I can remember going to 3 or 4 different auto parts stores tracking down enough Metalcast before.
Amazon prime to the rescue

Jeff Bezos apparently wants me to Las Vegas this thing out. He's got my back

Latest posts

Back