π™π™π™ˆ π™Žπ™₯π™šπ™šπ™™π™‘π™žπ™£π™š π˜½π™π˜Όπ™

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New direction.

I tried a set of Felt wheels but the rear tire was too fat to fit under the fender. So I tried it sans fenders and really liked it. It now has a brat style vibe! :cool:

It's subtle, but I repositioned the rack closer to the tire and more in line with the rear end of the tank to take up the space of the lost fender. I also found a fork that is shorter than the Shelby so that the tire is pushed up where the front fender would've been. I love how it sits under the tank!

The black wheels and frame work perfectly with the black gel coated glass parts which will save me some critical time not having to paint them. Plus the black motif further reinforces the Brat style! Win Win

TRM-Speedline-RAT is now the TRM-Speedline-BRAT!
aIRFLOW bRAT.jpg

New direction.

I tried a set of Felt wheels but the rear tire was too fat to fit under the fender. So I tried it sans fenders and really liked it. It now has a brat style vibe! :cool:

It's subtle, but I repositioned the rack closer to the tire and more in line with the rear end of the tank to take up the space of the lost fender. I also found a fork that is shorter than the Shelby so that the tire is pushed up where the front fender would've been. I love how it sits under the tank!

The black wheels and frame work perfectly with the black gel coated glass parts which will save me some critical time not having to paint them. Plus the black motif further reinforces the Brat style! Win Win

TRM-Speedline-RAT is now the TRM-Speedline-BRAT!
View attachment 203841
tenor-1.gif

The new stance and the shape of the tank looks like a weiner to me. :D

1660061954004.png

The new stance and the shape of the tank looks like a weiner to me. :D

View attachment 203851
I used to drive I-95 when I lived in North Carolina and always loved all of those billboards! There were A LOT of them. I have stopped at Pedro's but the signs where just as much fun on the long drive from Alabama! Thanks for posting that, I haven't thought about it in years! :)

I used to drive I-95 when I lived in North Carolina and always loved all of those billboards! There were A LOT of them. I have stopped at Pedro's but the signs where just as much fun on the long drive from Alabama! Thanks for posting that, I haven't thought about it in years! :)
We just drove home to PA from Florida up I-95 a couple months ago. My only request for the whole trip was that we stop at Pedro's. It was as wonderful and as awful as ever.

20220619_160032.jpg
20220619_160054.jpg
20220619_160045.jpg
20220619_150958.jpg
20220619_160144.jpg

Latest posts

Back