🆘 Screen printing help needed 💰

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Awesome

👑 Lord of Irrelevance
Staff member
Admin
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does anyone have an in or a hookup with a reputable screen printing source that could do small run up to several hundred t shirts? Better yet, does anyone work in this industry?

US based ideally
Ability to handle shipping preferred but may not be a deal breaker

PM me if you have any insights

Please and thank you

I used to order from Spreadshirt.com Because we had a very small club and I didn’t wanna pay set up charges for small runs.

They were fast, but they won’t print some things. Copyright stuff and other.

I thought they were kind of expensive, but The quality was good, quality clothing, and they would do tiny orders without set up charges. They had a variety of clothing items to choose from. You could actually order one shirt or one hat.

I set it up so members of the club could just order a shirt or a hat online and didn’t have to pay the club anything. There was a small profit for me on every item, but it was very small.

I don’t think they were doing old fashioned screen printing, but using big computer printers to print the cloth.

The printer is slower, unless you’re doing multiple colors in one station, and then it’s much faster. Single pass gets you 256 colors as I recall.

The one complaint people had was that if you washed their stuff in hot water it faded rapidly. Warm water seems to be just fine.

I used to order from Spreadshirt.com Because we had a very small club and I didn’t wanna pay set up charges for small runs.

They were fast, but they won’t print some things. Copyright stuff and other.

I thought they were kind of expensive, but The quality was good, quality clothing, and they would do tiny orders without set up charges. They had a variety of clothing items to choose from. You could actually order one shirt or one hat.

I set it up so members of the club could just order a shirt or a hat online and didn’t have to pay the club anything. There was a small profit for me on every item, but it was very small.

I don’t think they were doing old fashioned screen printing, but using big computer printers to print the cloth.

The printer is slower, unless you’re doing multiple colors in one station, and then it’s much faster. Single pass gets you 256 colors as I recall.

The one complaint people had was that if you washed their stuff in hot water it faded rapidly. Warm water seems to be just fine.
I order from them for several years now and the quality and customer service is very good there. Print quality has increased a lot since the early years!
But yes, Ulu is right, it's a transfer print, that doesn't last as long as a proper screen print.
But afaik they do also screen printing if you order higher numbers. Send them an email, they'll answer pretty quick.

Latest posts

Back