🍺 Anita Brewski 🍺- Bullhorns go bye bye

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of these in the trunk of my mustang...
electra_136200_09_z.jpg

...with a Caddy, sky's the limit! :113:

If not I'm just going to surge ahead with one of the Huffy frames I already have

Theoretical change of plans..............

Jon-Stewart-Oh-My-God.gif

We shall see if this will translate from brain to reality

Watch this space

SAME RAT TIME
SAME RAT CHANNEL

batman-robin.gif

I did a thing

IMG_20220707_230156904.jpg
IMG_20220707_230147900.jpg
IMG_20220707_230208638.jpg

Lucky 7 chainring will be the perfect size for that chain guard hole

Nanner supports need trimming and fitting so those are just laying out front. Those are leftovers from my Simple Green build 2 years ago

Just removing the decals made a big difference with the bike. You could even keep the paint like it it.
I like the stance and it is so cool to finally get a glimpse at the birth of your cool handlebar idea.
Those holy grilling sheets are going to be cool. Plus they fit right in with our BO17 sponsor "Dimples and Cream" :D
Great to see you rolling again since the operation.

Sure do like your bar solution
No crossbar. They could lowered without the cross as well. What is the width photographed?
View attachment 199971

Cobra grips or ones that separate the fingers bug me for riding. I do used them on occasion for looks.

Have fun working on your wip
I like the way you think. Didn't measure the width because I think I can flip turn and orient the tops a few ways. Might get them up on there with plugs in and try some different ways. See what sticks

Latest posts

Back