🍺 Anita Brewski 🍺- Bullhorns go bye bye

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back. At this point if there isn't actual water falling, you gotta consider it a good time to paint. :D
Doesn't matter how much water is trapped in the air. :D

Welcome back. At this point if there isn't actual water falling, you gotta consider it a good time to paint. :D
Doesn't matter how much water is trapped in the air. :D
giphy (1).gif

I live in the desert, and we needed rain desperately, so I’m gonna wait until the very last possible minute to paint.

Normally I’m not superstitious at all, except when it comes to machines.

I figure if there’s any chance it all to tempt the rain gods, this would be it.

Today's weather has not been paint friendly. Going to have to set up the fans and plastic sheeting in the garage for night time escapades this weekend

We had great weather on this side of the river.

I live in the desert, and we needed rain desperately, so I’m gonna wait until the very last possible minute to paint.

Normally I’m not superstitious at all, except when it comes to machines.

I figure if there’s any chance it all to tempt the rain gods, this would be it.
We've had on and off rain for weeks. Typical as hurricane season ramps up this time every year

Just think, @JA331 and @GTHOtrod have to build upside down like that all the time!!!!

1662170436815.png

100% my fault for not spraying test coupons like I usually do. Live and learn. I did however spray a small test area on the bar ends and the underside of the BB. Frame, zero issues from what I could see. Bars, just fine on the test area

Sprayed clear on the bars..................10 minutes later

IMG_20220903_132029410.jpg
IMG_20220903_132039372.jpg

All the same brands and types of paint. No melding of lacquer and enamel or anything stupid

tumblr_mzuy29QwRt1qeak1oo1_400.gif

tenor (2).gif

So mad. Threw that clear in the trash and started going through my other spray cans

I'm at the point where bed liner is looking promising

Latest posts

Back