🍺 Anita Brewski 🍺- Bullhorns go bye bye

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Awesome

👑 Lord of Irrelevance
Staff member
Admin
Pro Member
Reaction score
Placeholder........

I said I wasn't going to enter.........

I do have a big pile of miscellaneous crap.........

Can't have Dr T and KF rolling around on freshies after the summer and I've got all old kicks........

Inspired by recent events. Maybe I should name it Sedative Revelations........

Last edited:
images (2).jpeg

Should be da bomb!

1652371833207.png
1652376693383.png

Last edited:
Did some one armed scrounging today. Dug out a couple of frames and a pile of forks to sit and stare at. Started to get some wheel sets out and wound up tearing the sutures in one of my incisions. 😒 Mrs Awesome was not happy

Gotta find my conduit bender for doing some fork tuning 👍

Ordered a couple 36t lucky 7's. I had a pile of chrome ones at one point but I guess I used them all up on different builds

Happy weekend ya filthy animals

Did some one armed scrounging today. Dug out a couple of frames and a pile of forks to sit and stare at. Started to get some wheel sets out and wound up tearing the sutures in one of my incisions. 😒 Mrs Awesome was not happy

Gotta find my conduit bender for doing some fork tuning 👍

Ordered a couple 36t lucky 7's. I had a pile of chrome ones at one point but I guess I used them all up on different builds

Happy weekend ya filthy animals
Ripping out sutures! OUCH!

IMG_20220518_122044323~2.jpg
IMG_20220518_122051648~2.jpg

A little something different. Found this Fuji at the local recycling drop off where I have had such good luck in the past. Tires and grips were completely dry rotted through and the crank barely spins it is so rusted or oxidized. Can't even get those pedals out of the cranks they are seized in. Scavenged some parts off for a couple of flip bikes

I tossed this Columbia Coyote fork on so you can get the gist of where I'm going

IMG_20220518_122210254~2.jpg

I will Probably have to cut that crank out of there and probably run a 3.5 in Lowrider crank with a 36 tooth Lucky 7. I think I can squeeze a 3 in tire in the back and then with the 20 in up front it should give it a real dragster appearance. I also managed to dig out a polo seat that we can get slammed right down on that wheel so maybe I can sit out back @Skipton style.

Make some mini apes, got a special project to fill in that top ladies step through triangle, crazy paint and will be ready to roll

3inch tires in that mt Fuji? You probably need some dynamite then :grin:

Can't wait for the first mockups!
Just a guess. Worth a try. The 2.125 "looks" like it leaves a fair amount of room

Maybe open up the axle slots or extend them to get the wheel back further if need be

If not, i'm sure the 2.125 will be fine

Latest posts

Back