1935 Monark 5 BAR "Deluxe 6 Rat Racer"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Petrohead

Found RRB for the first time only days before ur win. WHAT A CYCLE! This is so far past the bar of what all "'cool'" builders should aspire too that its disturbing! Complete and utter prop's my bro. Inspiration has hit me hard thru ur six. I can't begin to explain. It has connected me back to a place, a good time in my world & It's all ur fault man. Thank you.

Charles

P.S.
Theme Rats Rule!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=45280
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=45055

And yet again...
...Congratulations to you Jason

Charles said:
Petrohead

Found RRB for the first time only days before ur win. WHAT A CYCLE! This is so far past the bar of what all "'cool'" builders should aspire too that its disturbing! Complete and utter prop's my bro. Inspiration has hit me hard thru ur six. I can't begin to explain. It has connected me back to a place, a good time in my world & It's all ur fault bro. Thank you.

Charles

P.S.
Theme Rats Rule!
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=45280
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=45055

And yet again...
...Congratulations to you Jason

Thanks Charles! ... :D

buildoff6.jpg

i cant get enough of this build. i think i need to build up a similar one.

What an amazing job. Great lines, great parts, great design,great pictures, simply amazing. IM JEALOUS! NICE WORK!

With all of the talk on the RRBO7 Hype Thread, it got me wondering, have you started thinking about what trophy you are going to design for the next winner?

kingfish254 said:
With all of the talk on the RRBO7 Hype Thread, it got me wondering, have you started thinking about what trophy you are going to design for the next winner?
Oh, yes I have. It's getting about time to get it in to production. Hoping to have it dome before the build-off starts.

Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for RRBBO7!

Since the original pics all have been graffittied by photobucket, I'll upload some good copies I found on FB. I was using these to explain to some people on a FB Felt Group how some of us feel this build influenced their Deep 6 model.

1628029409770.png
1628029424707.png
1628029442295.png
1628029457262.png

Latest posts

Back