1935 Monark 5 BAR "Deluxe 6 Rat Racer"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, myself am not a banana seat guy but after trying several seats this thing was screaming for one. I am glad because it let me out of my box again. Keep stretching the boundaries!

I've never been much for banana seats either, but it worked out to be an awesome choice on your bike. Honestly, its one of the 3 bikes I like the best in the entire build! Nice job!

Does it want to wheely with your full weight back on the seat?

oxyjansen said:
I, myself am not a banana seat guy but after trying several seats this thing was screaming for one. I am glad because it let me out of my box again. Keep stretching the boundaries!

I've never been much for banana seats either, but it worked out to be an awesome choice on your bike. Honestly, its one of the 3 bikes I like the best in the entire build! Nice job!

Does it want to wheelie with your full weight back on the seat?
Although I haven't had a whole lot of riding time because I finished right after knee surgery and then took off out of town for a couple week, I did ride it around the block. It doesn't seem to be light in the front and actually rides excellent. My only complaint is how narrow the seat is as I am used to big 'ol vintage spring seats on my rides. I will try a wheelie soon and let you know how it turns out!

What else can I say that hasn't been said above...
This is awesome. It reminds me of the Kruger Motorcycles. Not the look or anything, but the all important vibe.
I think I have found my favorite. For now. I'm going to bed so it'l be my favorite till at least tomorow.
;-)

Seriously.
This bike is the coolest...

Thanks again guys! I wish I had time to have new pics shot as I have finished up a couple details I didn't have time to do before. Well, you get the idea anyway. I will repost some "fix it" pics later. This has been so much fun I can't wait a whole year to do it again. With this many builds maybe we should have a RRB Build Off SEMI ANNUALLY!! :D .

Very cool build, not very often do i like nana seats on cruisers but this works and you all should do your homework on the "5 bar frames" just sayin!

As promised Rat Rod Bikes Brewery will be providing bonus trophies to the top three Build Off winners.
They decided to go out on a limb and announce their new beer early. Two more will follow.

Rat Racer 6 Rusty Leather Lager

Past first place winners have also been notified that they will receive copies of their brews as bonus trophies.

Please PM me with your mailing address to receive your bonus trophy.

RRBBeer6RatRacer6.jpg

Latest posts

Back