1939 Mercury Pacemaker "Worlds Fair"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
New addition to the collection. Have to drive to the great state of Kentucky to pick it up.

All original paint and chrome.

Has fender ornament but it's not pictured.

Tyler

69b107fa81d9119204ef36a42a66b072.jpg

418cdd4b086e0349043cfe8ac2425992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorgeous! Well worth the drive!

Guys, thanks for the kind words. This is one I've wanted for awhile. To find it in such great shape is amazing to me.

I got the lead through a Facebook posting showing off some of my bikes and asking for leads.

I made an offer and It stuck so now I'm planning my trip to go grab it!

You will be close to Bowling Green, you should drive a few more miles and go to the Corvette Museum while you're there.:)

You're the second person to recommend it to me, unfortunately downtown Nashville is going to win over that. Hannah is going and that's the only reason she wants to go.

You're the second person to recommend it to me, unfortunately downtown Nashville is going to win over that. Hannah is going and that's the only reason she wants to go.

If you can't go to the corvette museum, maybe you can stop by cooter's place while you're in Nashville.

Picked up the bike today in Kentucky and man it's a looker. 8 hours of driving in one day for a bike is Enough for me.

Guy gave me the fender ornament, tail light, and original grips! Nice bonus!

7f0948770f646c80eb4dc7c79c80966f.jpg

Plus my buddy Dave at antique archeology gave me a smokin deal on this Colson flyer!

a1cadb993016b53761f87513bcd4b55f.jpg

World's fair looks great, what's up with the front hub?
Are those hub caps?

Colson needs a little elbow grease, but should make a nice project.

Latest posts

Back