• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1960's flying o scorpion musclebike nice!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
this is a bike I got and decided I did not want it anymore it is a 1960's flying o scorpion it has original paint never been repainted so there fore it has some chips and mark the rear tire and wheel are original the seat front wheel and tire and grips are not original but look good 0n the bike the front sprocket also is not original but it is in good shape all the chrome shines nicely and there is no rust anywhere on the chrome the handlebars have a little scuffing it has bmx rattrap pedals which also are not original also non original seat post this bike is a good daily rider that is in excellent condition all decals look good and the head badge sticker is in good shape tires are not dry or cracked and they hold air an excellent bike for daily riding and looking good doing so 20 inch wheels single sped coaster brake.
the banana seat is like brand new and the sissybar shines up nicely.
asking 285 shipped in lower 48 paypal accepted but any and all funds must clear before I will ship it some assembly will be required when shipped I will remove the pedals and handlebars and deflate the tires to avoid damage and help it ship safer plus I will remove the front wheel and package it nicely so it does not get damaged.
located in Arkansas city Kansas if you wish to pick it up I will let it go for 215 t is the green bike in this picture I will definitely get some better pictures tomorrow but for now this is the only pic I have the Camaro is not for sale

Latest posts

Back