1968 Huffy Slingshot COPPER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I believe this is a 1968 Huffy Slingshot. Haven't even cleaned it up yet. I would consider offers to sell or trade. I like to customize stuff and this looks to be all original and complete (besides brake cables). So I would rather keep it together and have it go to someone who can appreciate it in it's entirety. The chain guard and rear fender don't even have a ding in them. Front fender has a tiny ding right in front edge. Seat cover is pretty much toast. Grips are nice. Needs a few spokes and tighten some loose ones in back. Has the OG redline slick and redline pedals although each pedal is missing one of the rubbers. The shift cover seems to be missing a retainer clamp. It could just be a screw or something.

Some things I am looking for are Moon Discs, Bent crank, old tank/springer projects, Spaceliner 7 style tank or just the bezel, X-53 rear reflector housing and unique and interesting parts. If anyone is interested or has any information I would appreciate it.

Re: 1968 Huffy Slingshot

You won't have any problem finding a buyer/trader on that baby!!

Latest posts

Back