• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1969 Huffy Cheater Slick ALL original

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I do not have this bike. It is coming to me as a trade.
IMG952017072295135428129.jpg
IMG952017072295135446309.jpg

This isn't my niche so I am asking the knowledgeable group here what is appropriate.

I have no idea what to sell this for if I make the trade.

Bike is supposedly 100% original to the seat and tires. Even has frame decals.

Help me guys, is it worth the trade?

I believe your bike is a 72 model. It is not a big collector bike. The money in the bike is the Cheater Slick tire, the chain guard, seat. The rest of the parts will bring some cash. I would say it is a 200 to 250 bike. Check Ebay completed listings for Cheater Slick tires for a shock.

I believe your bike is a 72 model. It is not a big collector bike. The money in the bike is the Cheater Slick tire, the chain guard, seat. The rest of the parts will bring some cash. I would say it is a 200 to 250 bike. Check Ebay completed listings for Cheater Slick tires for a shock.
Sounds about right I saw a decent one at Ann Arbor for 125 i just sold my rusty one for 75

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Is it me or does that look tiny...seat almost looks like it's too big for the bike...bike in the ad doesn't have the raised white letter slick either. the money IS in the slick as previously stated.

If you do pick it up I would be interested in the rear slick and chain guard if you part it out.

The catalog shows black wall tires.

View attachment 65258
Catalogs arent always right, I had one in my (failed) bike museum with the white letter slick and was set to buy a Gremlin girls bike with the original white letter front tire when I had to liquidate.

Latest posts

Back