1975 Graco

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked it up it up at a car show last summer. It was mostly complete. I found someone who had the parts it was missing nos. The tank, rear fender, some of the number plates and the handle grips. After a lot of cleaning this is how it turned out.
Original graco tires and rims including the 22" front wheel.
I have another one but it's missing all the plastics and the seat.

I know this is an old post,but I think I saw this exact bike at Ann Arbor this past spring.
Great job cleaning it up,I have a red mx1000. I just ordered the tank for it,now I just have to either repair or replace the front fender and chain guard.

I made a score on finding NOS tanks and a NOS seat.
Me too,bought a tank. Don't need a seat.
Aside from the tank being missing and the front fender being busted mine is in good shape. Maybe one day I'll find a fender,if not I can rebuild it.
Now if there was some magic way to restore the original tires.

I am putting together 2 Graco MX 1000s. Was wondering if any of you have any extra parts you may be selling or if you are selling any of your bikes? Or maybe know where or who may have parts for sale? Mainly looking for a seat and front wheel and tire. Thanks, Gregg

Attachments

• Graco 1.jpg
    Graco 1.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Graco 2.jpg
    Graco 2.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Graco 3.jpg
    Graco 3.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 23
I like it, we have a demand for electric bikes and scooters here, we have been trying to come up with a bike style to convert. I really like the shape of the bike. Good find...

Latest posts

Back