• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 1976 Schwinn ScramblerU

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_1353.JPG
IMG_1352.JPG
IMG_1351.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG
IMG_1348.JPG
IMG_1341.JPG
1976 flamboyant red Schwinn Scrambler. S-2 wheels front and back with 36 spokes front and back. Scrambler Tires 20 x 2.125 back tire and 20 x 1.75 tire front.
39 tooth sprocket. Welded brace handlebars. Has Made in USA Schwinn tubes that hold air.
This bike has all correct 76 date code stamps (forks/neck/handlebars/crank/front hub) I have pics of all these parts. Made in USA Hunt Wilde Grips.
ACS front hub. This bike has a lot going for it. Here a few pics. Text me if interested. I can send more pics. Taken apart/cleaned/greased/tuned ready for abuse.
$500 shipped with wiggle room
Lower 48.
2814706911 text/call
Thanks.
Van

Original
Has all the typical scratches and scrapes. Little decal damage on top bar non sprocket side with some yellowing of the white letters.
I had the bike all the way apart.
No signs of repaint here.

I have an identical twin to this bike in the same condition, and I'm still tempted by this one. These bikes are so unique and cool. Good luck with the sale, that's a very fair price in my opinion.

Thank you.
Get with me if you like talk more.
I have another we can talk about different color.
If you don't want two same color
Van.

Latest posts

Back