• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1980 Schwinn Stingray project $95 or $125 for all (CA)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$95 for everything in the picture ONLY if you do not want the fork. That's right...I will take off $30 if you don't need it and have your own springer fork or BMX or whatever fork. If you want it THEN IT'S $125 for EVERYTHING

Good project, straight and still has original paint on it. You need to sand a few spots and could use a re-paint/powdercoat though. You can see I sanded 2 spots on the bottom so it's ok.

The kickstand, seat clamp and bottom bracket parts were all re-CAD plated just like Schwinn brand new. (Oops I forgot to put the pedals and original red/yellow headbadge in the pic)

$125 for all picked up in SoCal (OC). Email me. Again let me know if you don't need the fork in your Email, then it's $95

MRboySell_1407_zpsmxrhubxt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, i'm interested in your frame MINUS the fork ($95). Unfortunately i live in Austin TX. I will gladly pay for the shipping if it isn't too inconvenient for you. You can keep the head badge and pedals. You can get a lot for that head badge is my understanding. Thank you in advance.

Good morning, i'm interested in your frame MINUS the fork ($95). Unfortunately i live in Austin TX. I will gladly pay for the shipping if it isn't too inconvenient for you. You can keep the head badge and pedals. You can get a lot for that head badge is my understanding. Thank you in advance.

Convo started thanks. I send you reply; (check your "conversations started")

Any chance you could repost the pictures?
*EDIT:As we can all see, pictures are back. Good luck on the bike mate! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Still available?

Latest posts

Back