1995 Sunn Vertik 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get the white wheels, they're so hawt. But I prefer the look of the other, looks more like a mountain bike. I don't think you use it on trails, so white for you?
Maybe I want them both
"Looks more like a mountain bike" was just what I was thinking - The white/purple makes it look too much like a carpet queen/boulevard cruiser. I plan on taking it out for some singletrack on weekends, and the Maxxis tyres ride a lot better than the white ones.
Plus, the white tyres would look pretty sweet on my Trek cruiser:

I remembered that I had a Softride stem lying around, and decided to try it out yesterday

I was planning on a test run at the local pump track. But it started to rain, so that was a no-go. Instead I cruised some dirt paths in the same area, and got my tyres good and muddy :)

The handlebar position looks a lot more sensible than with the ridiculously long Ringlé-ish stem. But it just doesn't work for me - My back and shoulders are killing me today :(

Lol what approximately is "reasonable" for a Ringle? Asking for a friend
Less than what I got for the one I recently sold ;).
I paid Dkr. 500,- (a little less than $80,-) for it, which around my parts is on the low end of fair pricing, especially since it's in vg+ condition.

Latest posts

Back