1ST ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
herr_rudolf said:
HotRodRob said:
Not that this auction suffered at all but I think it will be hard to duplicate the outcome of this one.

You're certainly right about that!
I'm still shocked about that bid you know...
:shock: 8)

And suggestions are still welcome guys!
I think we ought to keep the auction-rat a christmas-thing with that ultimate christmas gift for RRB.COM
But if you think you've got a seriously good reason that Christmas isn't the right time please try to convince us.

Ya , I was just throwing an idea out there, it obviously made no difference this year so why change it I guess. Just trying to think of ways to get more guys bidding. Maybe go in $10 or $5 bids instead of huge jumps. Might keep more guys in the game. Again, no dissappointments the way this one played out. Absolutely amazing!I hope I can donate something useful to the build next time.

HotRodRob said:
...Maybe go in $10 or $5 bids instead of huge jumps. Might keep more guys in the game. Again, no dissappointments the way this one played out. Absolutely amazing!I hope I can donate something useful to the build next time.

Yes, I agree, that would be generating the most fun for everybody, But then again, you won't hear me complaining when sombody just want to double the standing highest bid and come up with a cool 700.00+ bid...

That's the spirit HotRodRob! Thanks in advance.

what ever happen to this bike this is one of the bikes that lead to my build.

Latest posts

Back