2000 2-Hip Pork Outdoor Pictures, YAY!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Picked this up from Smoopy's over on the Museum. I dont know why, but i've been on a BMX kick. Received the frame monday.
99978d9d.jpg

I'll be building it up with parts from this:
0ffde819.jpg

I paid $40, which is well worth it, as i'll be using almost all the parts.
bf528c03.jpg

Snafu Stem

ed789ac6.jpg

S&M Pitchfork
c07c3c73.jpg

21271cb7.jpg

5cdb3fa7.jpg

Re: 2000 2-Hip Pork

man those porks are cool being the only frame they made out of aluminum.ive only seen 2 in person always thought they were cool but whats the toptube length?If I remember right theyre a flatland frame with like a 19.5 toptube??

Re: 2000 2-Hip Pork

I sold a General Lee to another member. It was a really sweet frame. I regret selling it.

More pics of the Pork. Sorry they suck.
a3328f11.jpg

d98c6a4d.jpg

545343bd.jpg

I had to pay $10 to remove the cranks from the other bike. I dont have the tool, and hammering on it wasn't cutting it. I installed them, and I didn't run enough washers...So I had to hammer it off again. :oops: It was a nice combination of a rubber mallet, an old schwinn seat post, and a claw hammer. I then messed up the bearing cups when I hammered them in (didn't listen when he said use a press) and had to grind them down so the dust covers ran smoothly. I've got it all together perfect now.

I need a new chain, rear free wheel, tires, brakes and MISC. stuff. I've got bars on the way, a christmas present from the mother.

The tires I want:
odyssey.ross.tan.jpg

Or the DUO cheaper equivalent.

Someone wanna send me a christmas present?

TheFlyingDingo said:
I threw my back out carrying it down stairs. :shock:
That weight can keep You from doing a faceplant in the halfpipe. If You do that sort of thing :lol:

Just picked up another rear wheel, New brakes, Brake cable, and a new chain for this bike today.
Might not use the wheel, but it was a good deal. It needs some work, its a 9T drive.

Latest posts

Back