2000 Cannondale H300

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The frame is kind of small for me, and I like to sit pretty upright. It's a 450mm long post so plenty of post still in the frame.

Does Sram bar tape work with my Shimano shifters?

Improving road conditions here! Took it for a 3 mile loop (our short block) and bike is really perfect.
IMG_1330.JPG

Light, rolls easy, comfortable and silent... Surprising that the narrow seat, which came from my brothers stash, actually works for me.
IMG_1332.JPG

I think that bike is too small.

It looks like a great bike! How do you like it? As high as the seat is I am surprised you don't have the handlebars a little farther forward.
I have found the bike to be pleasant except my arms ache after a ride.
Found a longer stem in the bin and will report results...

Verdict still out on comfort concerning this bike. A morning 12 mi ride resulted in shoulder pain again. But I felled some trees that afternoon so maybe that contributed...
I have read that early Cannondale aluminum frames were so rigid they rode harshly and maybe that's what's the real issue? Maybe run the tires softer than 65psi? Maybe try a different fork? It's a real nice bike, and fun to ride.
But if it's gonna aggravate shoulder pain the next day after riding... I have better rides. :)

Latest posts

Back