2009 Tour De Fat Dates

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an awesome event! I encourage anyone to go if there is one near you. Or even a 2 day drive as we've done.

Chicago 7/11 @ Palmer Square
Minneapolis 7/18 @ Parade Athletic Fields
Seattle 8/8 @ Gas Works Park
Portland 8/15 @ Waterfront Park
Boise 8/22 @ Ann Morrison Park
Fort Collins 9/5 @ New Belgium
Denver 9/12 @ City Park
San Francisco 9/26 @ Golden Gate Park
San Diego 10/3 @ Balboa Park
Tempe 10/10 @ Tempe Town Lake
Austin 10/17 @ Fiesta Gardens

Last year in Tempe...

Hey!! you beat me to the punch :lol: you going to make any of the dates randy?

jackie set her time off for the fort collins fest, and i would like to go to austin, it would be a good 1 day drive. Also chicago is 2 days before my birthday... possibilities!!!

I'd really like to attend Ft Collins again but getting the time off (friday) to drive to Ft Collins doesn't look promising. May just have to leave after work and drive all night. Tempe was great but if we go to another one we'll probably choose somewhere we haven't been.

Randy you sound horrible! you should stay home that thurs. and fri. before the tour de fat...just sayin sick days come in handy :wink:
that would be great Tikiharl if you and the boys could make it there this year.
there were over 7000 riders last year was awsome!!! but lets not think about that right now we have a whole summer of rides and swaps to go to.
dont want to rush summer, we'll think about fort collins closer to the end of August.

Should be a blast as usual. I would like to go to another location but it is to easy when the parade passes within 8 blocks of my house. :mrgreen:

Cman you have a couple weeks to recoop from yours and then go to fort collins! "i'll buy you a beer"!!! :wink:

Latest posts

Back