2011 Auction Bike- Finished pics are posted here!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pick said:
The first time I checked the auction, it was already @ $300.00! That was at the top of my budgeted cabbage! Dave: Go buddy! You've been savin your lunch money for quite a while huh? Your wife is gonna be real upset when she finds out you spent the cash for her Christmas present on a bike! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: Decals are Awesome too! 8)

My present to her was the cash i gave her for black friday... the gift of shopping... :D ... Now.. Time to get me my present... And in turn do a good thing for this site... :D

garagegoon said:
pick said:
The first time I checked the auction, it was already @ $300.00! That was at the top of my budgeted cabbage! Dave: Go buddy! You've been savin your lunch money for quite a while huh? Your wife is gonna be real upset when she finds out you spent the cash for her Christmas present on a bike! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: Decals are Awesome too! 8)

My present to her was the cash i gave her for black friday... the gift of shopping... :D ... Now.. Time to get me my present... And in turn do a good thing for this site... :D
Hope ya win it, so I can come & ride it some more! Good luck! 8)

Its outta my reach at this point. But I did see a member from Sacramento place a $500 bid! I got a little excited thinking I may actually get to ride this thing.... that is until Mr. $520 reared his head!! :? :lol: :lol:

I was hoping nobody would ask. :oops:

I have the bars and stem off right now. I pulled the off so pick could do the recoating and I haven't reinstalled them. Just being lazy and figured I would just be tearing it down to ship it. It is cold and wet outside today so I am hanging out inside. I will get it back together tomorrow or Monday and snap some pics.

I hate to see the auction stalled out a $500. I know we can do better than that! The gloves come off at 6:00pm CST Monday, the bid cap is dropped and open bidding will be allowed for the last 24 hours.

Call all your local rat rodders, pool your cash, and share custody.

I looked back over the Rust Rocket DeLuxe auction, before the winning bid was placed there were fifteen bids between 11 members. The bike reached $350 before member skibiketrash jumped it to $705 to win.

The Speed Forum bike is currently at sixteen bids between thirteen bidders and a current high bid of $500.

I still consider the winning bid last year a fluke so I am basing my comparison between the two on the $350 bid. We ended up (so far) with a couple more people bidding and the bids are a little higher.

I personally think we are doing pretty well so far! I'm happy! I do hope there is more bidding to come!

Rat Rod said:
udallcustombikes said:
I still consider the winning bid last year a fluke

My PayPal account didn't see it that way. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just saying that I don't see it as something to count on repeating this year.

The bidding is stalled at $500. I know of at least one member that said $500 was his cap on, but come on, what is a couple more bucks? Only 10 hours left to stake your claim on this rolling work of art.

I am going to bed now and when I get up I hope someone has bid. You know who you are.

Latest posts

Back