2011 Auction Bike- Finished pics are posted here!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bike has been rolled off the block and the big winner is Tomatocity with a winning bid of $500. I would like to thank everyone who was involved with this bike- garagegoon for starting the project, pick for the powder coating, everyone who donated parts, herr_rudolf for the inspiration, all the bidders,and Steve for giving us all a place to hang out, share ideas, and enjoy the world Rat Rod Bikes.

ok... so did the winner pay up... or is it on to the next runner up?

Before people say something they shouldn't, the winning bidder paid already and his bike will be shipped out soon.

Just because people don't have tons of posts doesn't mean they aren't on here regularly. If all 9000 members posted daily this place would blow up...ha ha!

I hope he keeps us posted on how the bike is doing etc... hate to see this one lost.... Congrats to Potatotown... I mean Tomatotocity... :D

garagegoon said:
I hope he keeps us posted on how the bike is doing etc... hate to see this one lost.... Congrats to Potatotown... I mean Tomatotocity... :D
Come on Dave, quit cryin in your beer! At least you got to ride it. :mrgreen: It was out of my price range, in the first 24 hours. I was hoping you would win it so I could come visit. Congrats to Tomatotocity! Hope you have as much fun with it, as I did being a part of the project. :D

pick said:
garagegoon said:
Come on Dave, quit cryin in your beer! At least you got to ride it. :mrgreen: It was out of my price range, in the first 24 hours. I was hoping you would win it so I could come visit. Congrats to Tomatotocity! Hope you have as much fun with it, as I did being a part of the project. :D

I got to sit on it...

Latest posts

Back