2012 Fat Tire Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unbelievable! Not sure if any of you follow New Belgium on twitter, but I just won a bike from their contest!

Pretty cool that this is the first contest I've ever won!!!!!

awesome! post pics when you get it! 8)

Don't win much..."Goldberg, God said, you've got to buy a ticket!"....the last thing I remember winning was a purple feather boa at a basketball game.... I guess it was nice and all.....uh....Enjoy your bike!

NB2012Cruiser@600x422.png

dude, you suck. I mean that in the nicest way possible. :D I've tried numerous times to win one of their bikes. I've been to liquor store drawings, online drawings, you name it, I've tried. And I'll still try. I even personally know 2 Beer Rangers that I went to high school with. In Missouri! Oh well. I'll keep trying. I'll even give you a begrudging congratulations.
Hopefully we'll run into each other on a ride and I'll get to take a gander at it.

jeff

Hey Jeff, thanks. :)
There are still 2 bikes they're giving away on twitter (you'll have to check the rules for the dates), so there's still hope!

Pretty fun riding it yesterday. I even got comments from a group of road bikers on how awesome it is.

Latest posts

Back