2017 calendar

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided not to go through with it for 2017.

Unfortunately the return on the investment of time and money involved in creating and shipping it just wasn't enough to warrant another order this year. :(

I was also wondering about the 2017 calendar.:cry: I was fortunate enough last year to make it, and had some pics ready to submit. Business is business, and the King Rat can't go backwards and keep the site running at the same time.
My suggestion would be to do a yearly photo contest in December wrapping up the year, and have Steve pick and post the winners online. I spent some time taking pics and was at least ready to submit by the end of November last year..

I was also wondering about the 2017 calendar.:cry: I was fortunate enough last year to make it, and had some pics ready to submit. Business is business, and the King Rat can't go backwards and keep the site running at the same time.
My suggestion would be to do a yearly photo contest in December wrapping up the year, and have Steve pick and post the winners online. I spent some time taking pics and was at least ready to submit by the end of November last year..

If the admins can swing it, i think the annual contest is a great idea. I was thinking the yearly contest to end in early November in time to have them ship for christmas. Was one of my favorite gifts under the tree that year.

Will see what the end of 2017 brings.

Latest posts

Back