26” Cantilever Style Frame Comparision Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mid 90s Trek steel canti.
IMG-20121029-00018.jpg

Looks like a Mustang a Harley and a Schwinn only thing missing is apple pie ?
Well, the Mustang isn't mine, and the "Harley" is a Honda Shadow, but the bicycle is definitely a Schwinn. :crazy:

So it's a reliable harley!:p
I've owned 4 Harleys in the past 35 years (still have two). Only time I've ever been stranded is with a flat. That old BS comes from the AMF era Harleys of the 70's and it's been stereotyped and passed down generation to generation via non motorcycle owners who dont know the difference between a swing arm and a swing dance. Just like all Harleys leak oil? Yeah, maybe from the 70's back when all bikes and cars leaked. I have two HD's in the garage now, zero leaks on either. One is a 2003 the other a 1995. They only leak air from the tires. Both can sit for 4-6 months and they still start right up every time as long as they are on the trickle charger.

Always loved the cantilever frame design. They just have so much style to them. Stoked to finally own a 26'' bike with one. I also own a Canadian made muscle bike with a cantilever frame...Having 2nd thoughts on selling it lately. lol.

This little cutie just popped up for sale in a place that I can't visit due to restrictions. And it's cheap. Grrrrrrrrrrr. But anyhow, is it a canti frame with the single middle tube?
Screenshot_20201212-195228.png
Screenshot_20201212-195222.png

I guess not really a canti, just canti shaped?

Latest posts

Back