26" BMX Handlebars with more back sweep

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JA331

Ride it like you stole it.
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I've been looking for bars like the old VDC style with more back sweep/pullback and as high as a Kos bar. I have the velo klunker bars on my mountain bike which have 45 degree back sweep. They're really comfortable and look great but are a little low for a BMX cruiser. I emailed Alan of als rapid transit who does great quality bars and he may be interested in doing a kos style bar with more back sweep. If you are interested you can email him through ebay.

Tuf Neck VDC Cruiser bars
post-7256-0-59009600-1529597854.jpg

Mongoose KOS
mongoose-stainless-steel-handlebars_1_04f66b08f0adc5ccd0ab9e1f34d0d339.jpg

They're too cool for school
Oh yeah, Velo Orange Klunkers
images.jpeg

That Shogun is seriously nice. Looks like you have the nuts for a threaded headset, but the stem looks threadless. @JA331 how are you making that happen?

That Shogun cost me a packet to restore and years to collect all the period correct bits. Bought it in 89 new, sold it to a mate in 2000 and got it back about 7 years ago a wreck. Frame and fork are cmoly. Awesome to ride and fast.

I converted the threadless stem with this deda elementi quill/stem adaptor. Others out there similar. Shaft at lower section is 22.2mm.
F6AB570F-40FF-4D8F-98F8-33F74CB52759.jpeg

I'd be interested in some bars like that as well. Love kos bars but with some sweep they would be even better.

Email your interest to Alan at Als rapid transit through ebay or you can call him on the number on his website. Not
sure if he has his email
address on there.

Latest posts

Back