• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

26" Wheel with nexus 3 spd drum brake hub

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchito

RRB Supporter
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This wheel came from a wrecked and scrapped bike share bike. I also have the front dynamo hub with drum brake in unknown condition as the front wheel was heavily damaged. I can include that for free if someone wants it. Pick up in Brooklyn, NY or shipped at actual cost. I also travel between NY and TN so i can bring it if someone lives on the way . Looking for $40 or best offer. Wheel is straight and is double wall aluminum.
rear wheel.jpg
rear wheel.jpg2.jpg

Last edited:
Someone who buys it is going to have an awesome deal. I've paid 120$ for a wheel like that without a shifter and a brake lately.

Hi mitchito, I am interested in this if you can include the cables, shifter and front hub as noted in previous replies. I don’t necessarily need the rim itself if that reduces shipping, but is fine as is. Please let me know total inclding shipping to zip code 53714. Thank you! Patrick

Hi. I bought a set recently.
When I got them I stripped them down, cleaned them up and lubed them and they are like new.
Rolls straight and spins like a dream.
Thx

Latest posts

Back