• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

26" x 57mm wheels- FOUND

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes:

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for a set of 26"x57mm or 60mm wheels. Preferably black with a rear coaster, but will consider any color and rear hub type.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If you don't find a set here, 3G still has them, and rims also. I was going to get a 2 speed wheelset, but they didn't ship to Hawaii, but now they do. I just went through their page and looked around. I've bought a few sets of wheels from them, they are good about correcting problems.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you don't find a set here, 3G still has them, and rims also. I was going to get a 2 speed wheelset, but they didn't ship to Hawaii, but now they do. I just went through their page and looked around. I've bought a few sets of wheels from them, they are good about correcting problems.

Thanks, thats where I bought my last set. was hoping to buy a complete set but the only complete rims they have in that size have the holes in the hoops.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I asked 3G about the solid wheels and they just responded. They asked me what color, so I replied black single speed. I asked about price and if it was a one time deal.