2ND ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE - We need YOUR ideas!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will build it.... whats the time frame and what style we goin fer?

I’ve gathered that the more you can tie the bike to the site the better. If you want my opinion, I say build the bike on the latest T-Shirt Design.

Whatever you do I would like to donate something. Give me a parts list and ill get what I can to ya! :wink:

Double Nickle said:
I’ve gathered that the more you can tie the bike to the site the better. If you want my opinion, I say build the bike on the latest T-Shirt Design.

Whatever you do I would like to donate something. Give me a parts list and ill get what I can to ya! :wink:

That be a CWC frame then... easy easy... gots one ready to go...

List:

CWC frame
AMF fork
front wheel
rear wheel
truss rods
seat
Jerald Sulkey tires X 2
cruiser bars (will cut down to size)
stem
grips
seat post
RRB front plate ... Double Nickle
sprocket ( be cool if it were solid with no design)
chain
crank
peddals

Correct me if I miss anything.... 8)

Oh and last year the auction bike started progress in late July and was done by the first week of December. Talk to Steve and see if you can get some front page action to advertise that yall need parts! Can't wait to see the started thread! Good luck!

What parts are you still needing for the Auction Bike? Let me know & I will see what I can come up with. :?: 8) :mrgreen:

Everything listed... I will start a new Official Thread tommorow with all the details.... 8)

garagegoon: I sent you a PM. With 2 threads going, I am easily confused. Let me know, thx!

Got PM... Figured I would start a fresh Official Build Thread.... 8) Feel free to stop by anytime and check it out as its being built or throw a helping hand in.... 8)

Good going guys!

I've been extremely bussy lately and haven't checked in RRB since my last visit on the auction-rat page because of no update-notifications...
If there's a new build-page for auctionrat nr2 please post a link! ;-)
In a few minutes I'm off to London for a couple of days so I'll speak to you guys soon!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back