'37 Elfman Streamline Deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME!!!
Build on and keep having fun!

I'm really feeling this full moon energy tonight. I got the springer working! I must say I really hit this one out of the park! This bike is turning into my magnum opus. Here's the video

And some current shots of the bike

How much time do we have left, like a month or something right? :wink1:

i just want to say this is the COOLEST bike i have ever seen. and especially seen someone build. i adore it. i can't wait to see it finished!!

and if you ever decide you could build another one, id be VERY interested in buying a frame/fork set!

Thanks guys! here's some more pics from today, I know its getting way too late to be still mocking up and fabricating parts but this NEEDED to be included. I had this Idea stuck in my head that the fork needed a shroud to steamline the bike. I was up till 4 am last night making this:

I got a few hours of sleep and when woke up I realized I hated it and I had just wasted a lot of precious time. I went back to the drawing board and about 12 hours later I have this!

The main reason I need this was to provide a slick way to hold these lights I scored off ebay at great expense specifically for this application. I am so glad I didn't just punt on the whole shroud idea now!

Don't stop those creative ideas coming, love the shroud and lights. I am getting a real made it, it works and making it too pretty would be a distraction vibe from this.
After all it is on rat rod bikes, and a real WW2 vet I knew who did some racing after coming home talked about just using what worked they could lay their hands on - which was not a lot over here. This bike would give him goosebumps I am sure.

Very cool shroud! :thumbsup:
Are you going to get this thing done by the deadline?

Luke.

Done? That's a relative term, I've already reduced my efforts to the side that I will be shooting it from. But yes I will be hurling some form of this bike across the finish line before time expires ( unless I expire first).

Wicked shroud. Keep it coming, but make sure to cross the finish line.
:rockout:

Latest posts

Back