39 YR OLDS & BMX BIKES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
Yeah Clancy...that was the first thing I thought about...I need a helmet.

this comes to mind :lol:
ntcs_superstar_001.jpg

Yep...that would pretty much finish the..."Hey, I'm almost 40 and I'm trying to feel young again" look. :lol:

I'll just have to shove a giant wad of watermelon Bubble Yum in my mouth and stick a HUGE neon plastic comb in my back pocket to complete the ensemble. :lol:

I dont know how i missed the members only thing, I remember the parachute pants though :lol: I did have some rockin BIGFOOT and Carolina Crusher t-shirts I was pretty proud of in grade school. The mullet / buzz cuts with lines and lightning bolts shaved in the sides. Silk shirts didnt hit until the 90's though. Even after remembering all that cheesiness the gumwalls still seem cool to me :lol:

CCR said:
... dont forget the neon oakleys

Gonna high Jack the thread........ I guess we were all about the neon. Here is a photo from 1989(?) I am on the left in orange stretch pants. :roll:

165385_1698311171892_1061260061_31764916_3974400_n.jpg

I'm voting for the white walls. The gums may of came on the bike originally but they just don't flow with the bike. It's the saddle that kills the gums.

Got that same white dominator seat on my 26'' bmx not very confortable :| sure looks cool though ! :lol:

Got my 20" x 2.00" Demolition Momentum Skinwalls in and got them installed.

Also...Justin from Porkchop BMX hooked me up with some of his SWEET DiaCompe MX1000 brakes and a new Power Disc.

DSC_0015-2.jpg

DSC_0020-2.jpg

DSC_0019-3.jpg

DSC_0016-3.jpg

DSC_0022-3.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

DSC_0012-4.jpg

Latest posts

Back