5 speed made from new manta ray, and the old schwinn forums?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kinda two linked questions. came across one of the new manta rays recently i hope to pick up soon. i remember on the old schwinn forums someone made a 5 speed out of one.

i'm trying to get another look at his bike. i think his name was sideshowbob on the schwinn forums, but since they're gone i can't look it up. i keep thinking he posted it on some other forums but i haven't come up with it yet. if that's the right name it looks like he didn't join here.

anyone know what i'm talking about? maybe knows if and/or where he might be posting now? or another forum he might have posted it on then (in case he's not posting anywhere now)? or if the schwinn forums still exists with some new link or something?

this wasn't a bike on my radar so i didn't think to keep a pic or any ideas for one, but i like the 5 speed idea if i can get it. thanks for any help.

edit: did a title edit 'cause i think maybe people were thinking i knew of a new production 5 speed manta ray. in fact, i guess if a mod is able they can delete the thread.

Re: new model 5 speed manta ray, and the old schwinn forums?

never mind.

once i remembered where else i saw it, i found it there (alt bikes on the bike forums) and here too. it's mastronaut's bike.

Latest posts

Back