'53 Bel Airflow Shelby: The 7th Annual OddJob Awards! Pg 22!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have a cloudy day here and a few minutes to spare, so I got my wife to act as cinematographer and shoot a short ride video of me on our newly paved street and the '53 Bel Airflow Shelby. Smoooooooth....

View attachment 169664

Let me know if you are able to view this. First time I have tried doing a video upload with out using Youtube.

RaT oN~!
Very nice 👍

There's nothing like riding on fresh asphalt!

Looks like a good rider :thumbsup:
You can say that again! Especially after riding for 5 weeks on a crushed up dirt and asphalt granular mess. At least it helped me get all the creaks and pings and crunches out riding on that rough surface!

It is a good rider. The bar extensions allow me to sit back and upright, and the laid back seat post gives it that nice extension to the pedals without riding too high. It's a keeper!

The '53 Bel Airflow Shelby is now in the Finished Builds thread! Go there for more updates and a summary of the build.

Thanks to all for your input on my build this year! And as always....

RaT oN~!
Just like me to show up at.the very end of all of the hard work adding all of the coolness of this build . A very ratisfying read with all of the details and quite the journey from May.

Quite the build here. A lot of impressive details and info that I just love in your build off threads.

Congrats on the Rat. Top notch!!

Just like me to show up at.the very end of all of the hard work adding all of the coolness of this build . A very ratisfying read with all of the details and quite the journey from May.

Quite the build here. A lot of impressive details and info that I just love in your build off threads.

Congrats on the Rat. Top notch!!
Thanks man! That means a lot that you took the time.

Way to go brother!!! Congrats!
Your dad would be proud!

1630032150716.png

We have a cloudy day here and a few minutes to spare, so I got my wife to act as cinematographer and shoot a short ride video of me on our newly paved street and the '53 Bel Airflow Shelby. Smoooooooth....

View attachment 169664

Let me know if you are able to view this. First time I have tried doing a video upload with out using Youtube.

RaT oN~!
Great looking bike and your mods, especially the seatpost, make it fit you very well. Nice job.

A question was asked earlier in the week about a 26" mountain bike conversion option. The following video addresses that, and a short walk around the '53 Bel Airflow Shelby. @Captain Awesome @Karate Chicken Industries @metalchewy you guys will be particularly interested in this vid!

Cool to see the walkaround on this.

I love it. Only OJ could casually start a project like this at the end of the BO, and make the deadline with both to boot. Maybe Karate Chicken too, he was done before the starter flag stopped waving. Meanwhile, at the Thundrrr Lab...

Check out the new thread "The OddJob Awards" in the Discussion forum for RRB BO # 16 !!

Latest posts

Back