Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I know I have not posted here much lately, and I am sorry. This is a cool place!

At the Fairborn swap over the weekend, I bought a bunch of parts I needed, but I also bought this girl...pretty ain't she? In my opinion, this is actually a somewhat rare combination. Deluxe 1955 Huffy Customliner in a very-uncommon green and cream two-tone, optional Bendix Aviation 2-Speed, optional Delta Jet headlight, full chrome peaked fenders, deluxe carrier, matching OEM streamers, and standard horn tank. NO rust and very near-mint original rims and paint. She needs very little.

I pondered, back and forth, on buying this beauty. Just as I was about swoop in for the kill, a kind man bought her and brother. She would not fit on the rack the gentleman owned and decided I should have her - for an even better price!

No, I will not part her. Too special, too unique, too beautiful, and fun to ride! Me, the gentleman, and Mr. Hearn (seller) were pleased to see her go to a good home - AND NOT BE PARTED OUT. Perish the thought! Ironically, I do need that exact light for the red Radiobike, if anyone has a spare.

Imagine, if you will, a snowy winter day, and a nice Christmas 'foto of Miss Green with the red Radiobike together? Maybe the blue one too? Oh, what a display!!

Plans: Tank restoration (repainted, needs finished), light repair, wheel truing, crank adjustment, and rear hub adjustment.

fb_img_1503759713826-jpg.667320

BAHAHAHAHA

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back