• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

700C Single Speed Wheelset

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Last edited:
I got a set for a real good price from Bikes direct two years ago. Don't know it they still have them. The rear hub is flip flop so I put a fixed gear on one side and a single speed freewheel on the other. I have two bikes I use it on, one for fixed and the other for gravel. Works great. It had spacers for a variety of spacings. They have held up well on gravel and single track. This bike has them on it with 40mm tires for gravel.
54845_d83138bc7597c8b661f77bb88fd5ca42.JPG

I got a set for a real good price from Bikes direct two years ago. Don't know it they still have them. The rear hub is flip flop so I put a fixed gear on one side and a single speed freewheel on the other. I have two bikes I use it on, one for fixed and the other for gravel. Works great. It had spacers for a variety of spacings. They have held up well on gravel and single track. This bike has them on it with 40mm tires for gravel.View attachment 88857

I think they were $45 a set. I can't remember if that included shipping? Nice wheels with sealed bearings

Latest posts

Back