9 NEW RRB SHIRT DESIGNS - READY FOR ORDER!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I'm trying out a new print on demand service for my shirt designs and decided to load up the RRB online store with 9 of them that I think people will like. These are available in several colors, sizes and shirt styles. Prices vary depending on style, size, etc.

Click here to see all of the shirts and styles now available

rrbshirts.png

I think you should add this in big bold caps.. MADE IN THE USA!
I have an American Apparel zipper hoodie that is so comfy and my favorite. A zippered hoodie design would be cool. ;)

Just ordered a couple of regular fit shirts.

shirt.jpg
shirt2.jpg

Just ordered a couple of regular fit shirts
That design on the teal colored shirt looks awesome!

@Rat Rod, I bought one of the "I buy old bikes...what do you got? " shirts and get lots of comments on it. Never resulted in a buy, but a good conversation starter. That may be a good one for on demand.

Finally a hoodie, looks like I'll be spending a little of my pay this week.

Very cool....does the print quality and hoodie itself seem good?
The hoodie itself seems put together well. It's thinner than my other hoodies, but maybe that's because it's fleece instead of cotton.

The artwork feels like a rubbery paint, not like screen printing I'm use to.

Guess I'll see how it holds up in the wash, and if it shrinks.

Basically, for me personally. If I saw a hoodie like this in the store, I wouldn't buy it. Mostly because it feels thin, I like hoodies that are more of a sweatshirt material.
But I'll give it a try when the weather cools.

The hoodie itself seems put together well. It's thinner than my other hoodies, but maybe that's because it's fleece instead of cotton.

The artwork feels like a rubbery paint, not like screen printing I'm use to.

Guess I'll see how it holds up in the wash, and if it shrinks.

Basically, for me personally. If I saw a hoodie like this in the store, I wouldn't buy it. Mostly because it feels thin, I like hoodies that are more of a sweatshirt material.
But I'll give it a try when the weather cools.

It's hard for me to know with this stuff because the company I am using has a certain product line that they offer so my choices are limited. I know that American Apparel products are some of the best out there quality-wise, but I think it comes down to the actual styles within their product line.

Give it a wash and let me know how the printing feels afterwards. Also, if you don't mind...shoot a photo of it outside in daylight after it washes.

Thanks!

After the wash the printing doesn't feel as rubbery, and it all held up in the wash.
Here's a pic in the sun you wanted.
b19a85ba143f011eba74b2d037e951cb.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

I haven't seen all of these in person so it's good to see real product shots.

Looks like I'll have to order one of those for myself. :21:

Latest posts

Back