__-~^^~-__ BERKSHIRE __-~^^~-__

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skipton thanks. You're mostly the reason I went skinny this year. Loved your last build. OldSkool, thank you too.

IFFM....I say XLN'T! job. Funny how that historic purplish/burg. paint typically
used on older rides looks so good on understated bikes. Clean Rat entry.

Thanks SKPC. Ya, I can't seem to get away from bikes of that color.

Another great build Ian!
This one is so clean with the perfect amount of patina and a lot of great detailed touches that were fun to follow.
I love this build!
BRAVO to a job well done!

Thanks Brian.

GSC, that light is so nice. Glad I bought it from you. It's convenient too; a Planet Bike blinky fits in there perfect.

I have to throw out a heart-felt thank you to all who've voted for Berkshire so far. It blows my mind. I did not think, and still don't think, it's all that. I know it's early, and I'm expecting to take a dive and finish like I usually do, around 15th place, but for now, I've really enjoyed being up there in the running. Thank you everybody. Best to you.

Been trying to tell you it was a killer bike for a long time!!!

I made two changes to it. Raised the seat for more efficient pedaling, and made a shim/adapter ring to make Iver chainring fit. While I liked the look of the modified Sugino ring, the wider skiptooth chain made an occasional clicking sound moving side to side on the narrow ring. Now it's a little quieter, and a little more period correct. The only clicking now is the pleasant clicking of the Lucas odometer which now shows 17 miles of errands.
ae7fe75500412f4492034ab8c1a30ce5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back