a Columbia? a Rand, a Murray a build a mole.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool Columbia bike> A&W...must be '70s. Carefully restoring...sentimental value:happy:
columbia.jpg

Columbia A&W. All torn down now and carefully cleaning..but WHAT'S THIS METAL AFTER DEGREASING ?. Some of you probably have this bike or something close to it. I mean, I've heard of bronze brazing before, but there's somethin' else goin on here.. 'think?
columbia-bb-material.jpg

BayPointe Huffy
. Clean, clean clean, Did I mention Clean?:giggle: Not worked on yet...already sold..sold within half hour of me finding it..at great price too.
Survivor 8/10 probly
1300pzbaypointe.jpg

Rand ATB 10 Speed 1998
Super paint,super Ride, components are easy not cheesy, whoa, the chrome, you're blindin' me dude. LoL
This bike was completely dismantled , cleaned, detailed , greased, adjusted & I'm gonna tell ya, this is the best riding, shifting bike like...ever (In my top 5 of working on hundreds of bikes).
It clicks into every gear like a s-w*t dream. Don't know anything about it..except Franco is keeping the 80s and 90s alive. :happy: someone has to.
Rand-LftFrame-close.jpg

Rand-LftFrame-1.jpg

Rand-sticker-1.jpg

Murray Eagle River. Mountain Bike. '90s

Fresh as in, I had this one sitting around for at least two years now. Forgot about it, finally dragged it out of Shed A. so it's like a new find to me, I was looking into the back of the shed other day and like "what the heck is that" .but ..whuuh' ohhh..look . What's going on? :giggle::giggle: Franco keeps this one racked up on the side and every now and again goes over to zap it with somethin'

THEN

EagleRivethen.jpg

NOW
EagleRiver.jpg

morningbuild.jpg

sepeaEagleRiver.jpg

T
here's more, I know it, just can't remember at the moment...

Every Man and Woman in the U.S. please have a safe happy Memorial Day
memorial-day.jpg

Remember at some point today to give thanks...he real heroes, both dead and alive who sacrifices so we can have the fun and freedom to do what we like in our lives. for the luxury to create without hate. Hats' off.
Franco

BONUS piC: My Caddyshack. Two freakin ' years I'm after this guy. Don't worry, it was one shot with wee gaff. no writhing, no pain, didn't even know what hit him. How can one varmint cause so much damage ?
O well, he's in critter heaven now.
mole-1.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool Columbia bike> A&W...must be '70s. Carefully restoring...sentimental value:happy:
View attachment 52444
Columbia A&W. All torn down now and carefully cleaning..but WHAT'S THIS METAL AFTER DEGREASING ?. Some of you probably have this bike or something close to it. I mean, I've heard of bronze brazing before, but there's somethin' else goin on here.. 'think?
View attachment 52446

BayPointe Huffy
. Clean, clean clean, Did I mention Clean?:giggle: Not worked on yet...already sold..sold within half hour of me finding it..at great price too.
Survivor 8/10 probly
View attachment 52445

Rand ATB 10 Speed 1998
Super paint,super Ride, components are easy not cheesy, whoa, the chrome, you're blindin' me dude. LoL
This bike was completely dismantled , cleaned, detailed , greased, adjusted & I'm gonna tell ya, this is the best riding, shifting bike like...ever. It clicks into every gear like a s-w*t dream. Don't know anything about it..except Franco is keeping the 80s and 90s alive. :happy: someone has to.
View attachment 52447
View attachment 52448
View attachment 52449

Murray Eagle River. Mountain Bike. '90s

Fresh as in, I had this one sitting around for at least two years now. Forgot about it, finally dragged it out of Shed A. so it's like a new find to me, I was looking into the back of the shed other day and like "what the heck is that" .but ..whuuh' ohhh..look . What's going on? :giggle::giggle: Franco keeps this one racked up on the side and every now and again goes over to zap it with somethin'

THEN

View attachment 52454

NOW
View attachment 52451

T
here's more, I know it, just can't remember at the moment...
Everyone have a safe happy Memorial Day
Remember the real heroes, both dead and alive who sacrifices so we can have the fun and freedom to do what we like to do in our lives. hat's off.
Franco

bonus pic. My Caddyshack. Two freakin ' years I'm after this guy. Don't worry, it was one shot with wee gaff. no writhing, no pain, didn't even know what hit him. How can one varmint cause so much damage ?
O well, he's in critter heaven now.
View attachment 52457

In the immortal words of jean-paul sartre, "au revior, gopher" (er, mole..). Great bikes and happy memorial day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back