A few of my bikes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on a couple of the bikes.
Schwinn double bar got a new look. And the black Dx got a new chain guard

E3EC3A3E-FFF3-4F0E-9BF5-B36003543D19.jpeg
F972B6BE-95C6-4616-9585-DCC200703025.jpeg
5D85E97C-4768-49F7-B06A-642E95783092.png
DD604C11-5FC2-4794-A6EB-1D87F697CCCE.png
AA7957EA-F4CC-479C-AD0C-47153590D33D.jpeg
58DD374F-24A7-4816-941B-C5EB4EE7C64A.jpeg

Somewhat disappointed that the pics of my bmf badge were taken down after being posted for a year here. Especially on a rat rod bike site.

Oh well. Guess that’s the nature of the world we currently live in

Somewhat disappointed that the pics of my bmf badge were taken down after being posted for a year here. Especially on a rat rod bike site.

I don't know if that was done by a mod or recent software changes. Here's what I DO know. When I first joined RRB 10 yrs ago, the founder Steve aka "Rat Rod" had a prominently displayed set of rules about what was acceptable content, because it was his desire to provide a family friendly atmosphere devoid of flame wars and vulgarity. With the many changes over time, that post has apparently disappeared or been buried, but it seems most users still adhere to the basic principles outlined in it. Hopefully you're not too disappointed to stick around, your content in general adds value to the site. :forum:

Man, they took down a picture of a Nintendo game cover that I posted because of a bathing suit

I don't know if that was done by a mod or recent software changes. Here's what I DO know. When I first joined RRB 10 yrs ago, the founder Steve aka "Rat Rod" had a prominently displayed set of rules about what was acceptable content, because it was his desire to provide a family friendly atmosphere devoid of flame wars and vulgarity. With the many changes over time, that post has apparently disappeared or been buried, but it seems most users still adhere to the basic principles outlined in it. Hopefully you're not too disappointed to stick around, your content in general adds value to the site. :forum:
Still posted in the same place it has been for years

Rules link

If anyone would like to discuss feel free to PM one of us

Nail...Hammer...Head! :thumbsup:

As Cap mentioned, the rules are still posted...in the sticky sections of Bike Talk and Intros Forums. It should also be noted, unless something has changed I'm not aware of, when you sign up to the site you agree to abide by the rules and they are provided for review.

Latest posts

Back