A labor of love

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’ve had this Cleveland welding around for a long time, I used it as a parts bike and now my girlfriend wants a cool old bike. This is gonna be a nice and shiny custom more than a rat bike. Can anyone tell me what year it is? Serial number c14309
88d3f0840620a9242f0b39b111cb5ee7.jpg

bf4479fb50ab7b6c81265b075807135a.jpg

4cbc7a306813ccfe3a44dae36e1ddffc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! Lovely bike and a nice starting point! I built a bike for my girlfriend too last year for the BO :)
Yours is made in February 1950. There would be also ACw mark on the right of the bottom bracket under the paint.

Welcome to the build off fun! All custom rats are welcome here; whether 'ratty' or 'natty', grime or shine!

Looks like you've got a great base to start from, looking forward to your process and photos!

RaT oN~!

With the rear facing horizontal dropouts, I would guess this to be mid fifties.

I’m building my wife her second bike for this years build off. She may never ride it because her spaceliner is shiny 😂 a rat doesn’t have to be crusty, some of us just like them that way!

I am building mine for my wife too, which means she comes to check on progress...

Are you in labor yet?

Latest posts

Back