Agent Orange

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that fender sure is getting a lot of action! :p
Yeah, this fender needed a lot of work just to make it fit this bike. It was originally made to fit on a trike so it would just slip over the tire and not have to worry about fitting it to an actual bike frame. It's almost done though.

Thanks Funkme, the worst part is after sanding down the fiberglass, having to take 3 showers just the get the itchy glass off me. Blah, :20:
I was just about to say.... Feeling a little itchy yet. I did fiberglass work for a few months and it was pretty miserable stuff so, I have to hand it to you. Very cool bike and thanks for posting the step by step I love that stuff.

Thanks Funkme, the worst part is after sanding down the fiberglass, having to take 3 showers just the get the itchy glass off me. Blah, :20:
And that's why I dont play with fiberglass.:grin:

OK, one more set back. This is getting old. A week and a half ago I ordered my cranks and 2 chains thru amazon.com. The company that is shipping them to me was Niagara Cycle Works. !!!!!NEVER order anything from these people!!!!! It said right in their description of what I was ordering that they would send it out in 1-2 days. It's been a week and a half and nothing yet.

Then Amazon.com just sent me an e-mail that said "We are writing to let you know that shipment of the following order has not been confirmed by the seller within the expected timeframe...
Because shipment of this order has not yet been confirmed by the seller, your credit card has not been charged and we are not able to provide you with shipment details. If you would like to ask Niagara Cycle Works for more information about the status of this order, including the expected ship date, you may contact them directly". I contacted them but still waiting for a reply. I'm sure I won't hear from them anytime soon. I have the worst luck with bike shops. I should just open my own.

OK, one more set back. This is getting old. A week and a half ago I ordered my cranks and 2 chains thru amazon.com. The company that is shipping them to me was Niagara Cycle Works. !!!!!NEVER order anything from these people!!!!! It said right in their description of what I was ordering that they would send it out in 1-2 days. It's been a week and a half and nothing yet.

You're not alone dude...they seem to have a reputation for poor customer service
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Niagara_Cycle_Works

You're not alone dude...they seem to have a reputation for poor customer service
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Niagara_Cycle_Works
Thanks for the info fordsnake, I wish I would have seen that before I ordered. This company is horrible and I beg everyone to NEVER buy from them. They will NOT return any of my e-mails. I need these parts and will have to buy them from someone else. I need these parts so I know where to cut the rear fender for the chain. Ugh!! Oh well, that's all part of the fun of building bikes.

I have bought from them in the past and they can be a pain to get the product from. Eventually it will arrive but I have waited twice to three times what they specify for delivery.

I have bought from them in the past and they can be a pain to get the product from. Eventually it will arrive but I have waited twice to three times what they specify for delivery.
I cancelled my order with them and they acted like that happens 100 times a day. Niagara Cycle Works is dead to me!!!

Latest posts

Back