AIR RAID!!!( Chain Guard pics!!! July 18th!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AIR RAID (BIG UPDATE!!!! June 18th!!!)

bullet holes... brilliant!

Excellent. I was fearful it was going to "tear" the metal more.

If you're looking for an excuse to come over, my neighborhood is having their annual garage sales tomorrow. Last year 40+ homes participated. There may even be some bicycles for sale, as I'll be too busy running our sale to get the chance to shop. :) I'll probably set a few out for sale as well, just to see what people say.

Your bike is looking good!
My sympathies for your losses.

Regards,
Jules

Nice job on the fenders. The different front and rear fenders is a great idea. The front nose art is good.

just went to see bicylcerick and picked up a set of 26 x 1.75 brick tread whiteys!!! i cant wait to put em on there! im ready to make this thing a roller!!!

Easy E

mastronaut said:
Sweetness, let's go already! :D

ok ya caught me! i couldnt wait to put those tires on im going to do it right now!!!............

Easy E

gosh so much peer pressure!!!! i cant take it anymore!!!! lol im uploading as we speak!!!

sorry for the clutter around the bike. it was hangin out with his family members so i didnt wanna disturb it in its natural habitat. (plus its raining here)

thanks randy!!!

100_1417.jpg

100_1418.jpg

there not the greatest pictures ive ever taken, and it shows how freakin messy my garage is!!! but thats how far ive gotten!!! enjoy!!!

Easy E

so its been a while since ive updated but i got the chainguard done the other day. the sticker on the guard was the entire i wanted to build this bike like this. ive got more ideas for this bike but times running out quick and im finding its harder and harder to get out into the garage....Enjoy!!!

100_1575.jpg

she sure is pretty!!!
100_1576.jpg

Easy E

Oh yeah...........This is one cool bike!

i like it man! the bullet holes were a risky move, but turned out great! i think you should get a .22 and shoot the frame to add some dents or something, oh and add a hole or two to the front fender and chaingaurd with the Smith & Wesson.

Latest posts

Back