All in one grip and brake lever

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Pulled a pair of these off of a 70s era AMF Roadmaster 3 speed.
Anyone ever seen tehm before. There are a hard plastic and the grip and brake lever are all one unit.

WP_000825.jpg

You probably see this set in the For Sale section after the New Year. No time for it before then.

I also have a set of those.... have no idea what they are worth? but Im guessing not a whole lot.

Could be we have the only two pair left in the world???.... and they are super rare and valuable!!!

Ah... just like the Powerball drawing, I never win anything! lol

Maybe they are made of bakelite like the antique roadshow people always talk about!!! :p

Aha! I have 2 pairs of these quite exquisitely expensive handlegriplevers. Both are on AMF's with the HUGE drop-outs! 8)

I have one of those AMFs, but it didn't have these rare and highly sought after griplevers.

I wasn't one of the top Powerball winners but I did quite well!! Since I live in Wisconsin and I'm married my wife gets 50% of anything I win. I thought about getting a lawyer and trying to fight to keep it all mine but I still like her so I told her about our windfall and we decided we'll be adults and decide together how to use the money wisely. The first 25% is going to charity... we thought it would be nice to help others. [we already gave that away today] Now here I am reading about these super rare and highly collectable grip/lever combos and I decided I HAVE to have a set! I know my wife will be mad but I have to have them!! I'm willing to give away the remaining 75% of my winnings to get a set!!! Let me know if you want to deal... This $3.00 is burning a hole in my pocket and the money just makes me and my wife fight. She wants to put it toward home improvements but I think bike parts should come first.

themotorcycleguy said:
I wasn't one of the top Powerball winners but I did quite well!! Since I live in Wisconsin and I'm married my wife gets 50% of anything I win. I thought about getting a lawyer and trying to fight to keep it all mine but I still like her so I told her about our windfall and we decided we'll be adults and decide together how to use the money wisely. The first 25% is going to charity... we thought it would be nice to help others. [we already gave that away today] Now here I am reading about these super rare and highly collectable grip/lever combos and I decided I HAVE to have a set! I know my wife will be mad but I have to have them!! I'm willing to give away the remaining 75% of my winnings to get a set!!! Let me know if you want to deal... This $3.00 is burning a hole in my pocket and the money just makes me and my wife fight. She wants to put it toward home improvements but I think bike parts should come first.

I suggest you re-invest your winnings into some scratch off tickets and once you're up to $4 we'll talk. :p

Latest posts

Back